|Medical news of Remedium.ru portal is the most update information on pharmaceutical and medical equipment market|
Home / News
The 3rd edition of Innovation Days, 1-3 October, Paris, France
October 1st, 2nd & 3rd 2012 – Paris, France
We are pleased to announce the 3rd edition of Innovation Days, the leading international partnering event, providing a privileged networking place for the key international pharma and biotech actors from the public and the private sector.
On the 3rd day of the Innovation Days, a satellite event is organized with 2 specific conferences this year, on the Emerging Market Access theme, with a focus on Russia and China.
Innovation Days highlights:
The Innovation Days are aimed at stimulating and facilitating technology transfer and collaborative lifescience projects. Academics, pharmaceutical industry stakeholders and CEO entrepreneurs, together with practitioners in technology transfer, intellectual property and licensing will share best practices, know-how and will maximize qualified alliances thanks to a cutting-edge partnering platform.
The Innovation Days feature:
- Pre-screened one-to-one meetings, scheduled in advance via the dedicated website platform
- Conferences to explore hands-on approaches to technology transfer with experts and KOLs in all the important topics that will be explored
- Licensing opportunities presented by biotech companies and academia
- Exhibition, with more than 40 leading innovator stands
- The awarding ceremony of the Innovation Prize 2012 – A 100 000€ value prize, that will award the most promising research project - More than 100 candidates from different European and non European countries - The best candidates will present their projects during the therapeutics insight sessions.
Who will you meet?
ü Emerging biotech companies
Last year’s edition gathered over 450 attendees, 40 speakers, and 40 exhibitors around leading conferences, workshops, one-on-one partnering meetings and the awarding ceremony of the Innovation Prize 2011.
Satellite event on October 3rd - Emerging Market Access Conferences - Focus on Russia and China
The Emerging Market Access Conferences that will take place on October 3rd are organized in conjunction with the 3rd edition of the Innovation Days.
In the past years, the global pharmaceutical industry has been experiencing a shift in its development: a geographic swing away from the major mature markets, to a set of new dynamics in “pharmerging” countries.
The Russian and the Chinese pharmaceutical markets are two of these most dynamic and rapidly growing markets, bringing substantial challenges and opportunities for multinational pharmaceutical companies. Understanding the legislation and the direction of these countries’ pharmaceutical industry is therefore essential for a successful growth of your business in these emerging markets.Registration is now open!
Please visit our website for more information: www.lifescience-outlook.com
Download the programs and the partnership opportunities using the following links:
lease feel free to contact us, should you require any further information about registration or sponsoring opportunities: Laura Halley - Business Developer - Laura.email@example.com - Tel.: +33 1 41 12 27 87.