|Medical news of Remedium.ru portal is the most update information on pharmaceutical and medical equipment market|
Home / News
Changes in Oriola-KD's Group Management TeamMr Konstantin Minin, doctor (b.1974), commercial director of Oriola-KD's Stary Lekar and 03 Apteka pharmacy chains in Russia, has been appointed Vice President, Pharmaceutical Retail Russia, and member of Oriola-KD's Group Management Team as of 1 March 2012.
Before joining Oriola-KD, Mr Minin served as Executive Director of the Russian based Rive Gauche cosmetics retail chain in 2008-2010, and has additionally from 2002 held other management positions in retail businesses in Russia.
Mr Henry Fogels, Vice President, Pharmaceutical Trade, Russia, is as of 1 March 2012 responsible for Oriola-KD's pharmaceutical wholesale business in Russia. He continues as member of Oriola-KD's Group Management Team.
The goal of this change is to ensure maximal management focus for both Oriola-KD's businesses in Russia in the challenging competitive environment.
As of 1 March 2012, Oriola-KD's Group Management Team is composed of:
* Eero Hautaniemi, President and CEO
* Lars Birkeland, Vice President, Pharmaceutical Retail, Sweden
* Henry Fogels, Vice President, Pharmaceutical Wholesale, Russia
* Thomas Gawell, Vice President, Pharmaceutical Wholesale, Sweden
* Konstantin Minin, Vice President, Pharmaceutical Retail, Russia
* Jukka Niemi, Vice President, Pharmaceutical Wholesale, Finland and Baltics
* Kimmo Virtanen, Executive Vice President & CFO